Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2020

I love Goodreads for tracking my books and for discovering new books to read and new authors to follow. I especially love how I can get graphics that let me look back on my reading year. 



It is always interesting to look back on the year via the montage that I can create for the year. It's like a trip down memory lane as I look back on all the wonderful books I read.

Take a look, maybe you'll find a few that you will want to add to your TBR list.

My books-read-in-2020 montage

The Wife Upstairs
The Seacrest
Not My Boy
Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe
Wishing for Wonderful
The Night Before
The Cedar Key
Snowed in With You
Girls of Brackenhill
Catawampus Christmas Carol
Can't Ride Around It
Looking for Alaska
Ask Him Why
The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell
The Last of the Moon Girls
Take It Back
Coming Home to Christmas
My Name is Anton: A Novel
Better Luck Next Time
The Family Ship: A Novel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...