Monday, January 18, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 18, 2021

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Change of Tides
(Palmetto Island #1)
by Ashley Farley
Pub date 2/9

Obsession in Death
(In Death #40)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I recently finished

The Library of Legends
by Janie Chang

Back to the Beach Cottage
(Beach Cottage Series #2)
by Joanne DeMaio

The Seacroft
(Paines Creek Beach #2)
by Aaron Paul Lazar
Narrated by Gwendolyn Druyor 

What I am going to read next

The Nature of Fragile Things
by Susan Meissner
Pub date 2/2

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

   

12 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I've read all of the In Death books but only listened to a couple. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working my way through the audio books of the In Death Series. I love the narrator - she makes the story for me. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. The Library of Fragile Things looks good, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it last night. It was very good! I really like this author's books. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Ooo! The Library of Legends! I have that on my TBR shelf. I want to read the other two books as well. Have you read her before? The Nature of Fragile Things is another one I hope to read soon. I love the sound of it. I hope you enjoy your reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read that author before. I really enjoyed The Library of Legends and will be checking out her other books. The Nature.... was so, so good! Have a great weekend and happy reading.

      Delete
  4. I loved THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS. It was my favorite read of all of 2020.
    I look forward to your thoughts.

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's quite huge praise. I loved TNOFT as well. And really, I have loved all of her books that I have read, such a great storyteller. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend and happy reading.

      Delete
  5. The Nature of Fragile Things looks very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it - it is soooo good! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of the books on your list! I'm listening to "A Special Kind of Double" by Trish Perry, and reading "Roots of Wood and Stone' by Amanda Wen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Dianna. I checked out both of these books on Goodreads and they both sounds intriguing, especially Roots.... I'll be adding that one to my TBR list. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...