Monday, January 11, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 11, 202

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Back to the Beach Cottage
(Beach Cottage Series #2)
by Joanne DeMaio

The Seacroft
(Paines Creek Beach #2)
by Aaron Paul Lazar
Narrated by Gwendolyn Druyor 

What I recently finished

A Barefoot Tide
by Grace Greene
Pub date 2/9

My Own Personal Rockstar
by Kirsty McManus
Pub date 1/12
A quick, fun read. My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

The First Husband
by Laura Dave
Challenge read off of my TBR shelf.

What I am going to read next

The Institute
by Stephen King 
I still plan to read this but a couple of review books dropped into my lap at the last minute. Books on my shelf always seem to take a back seat to other books. Does that happen to you too? 

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

  

4 comments:

  1. Books dropping in is what has caused my TBR mountain to balloon to over 2000 books! You have a nice looking assortment of new to me books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've cut right back on arc reading as I was still buying books but never getting chance to read them. This is the year I will reduce that TBR mountain (#probablynot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a decision to attack Mt.TBR this year. So far I've only requested 1 NetGAlley and I've been working my way through older books I've had "forever".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happens all the time, yep! I haven't read a Stephen King book in years. This one looks good!
    Sarah at smallworldreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...