Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year! And a Look Back on My Reading Life of 2022

I love Goodreads for tracking my books and for discovering new books to read and new authors to follow. I especially love how I can get graphics that let me look back on my reading year. 


It is always interesting to look back on the year via the montage that I can create for the year. It's like a trip down memory lane as I look back on all the wonderful books I read.

Take a look, maybe you'll find a few that you will want to add to your TBR list.

My books-read-in-2022 montage

The Rowdy Coyote Rumble
Hart's Ridge
The Villa
Welcome Aboard
One Last Secret
The Last Thing He Told Me
Vendetta in Death
Love and War
The Maidens
Lessons in Chemistry
A Christmas Star
Before Ever After
The Circus Train
Last Circle of Love
So Long, Chester Wheeler
The Great Jackalope Stampede
Wish
No Names to Be Given
The Personal Assistant
Where We Fall


Susan (The Book Bag)'s favorite books »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...