Monday, January 9, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 9, 2023 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

Uncharted Waters
by Tammy L. Grace
Pub date ~ February 8

Golden in Death
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I recently finished

The Muffin Shop Murder
A Delilah Crumbworthy Mystery
by Holly Tierney

The Saints of Swallow Hill
by Donna Everhart

The Blue Window
by Suzanne Berne
Pub date ~ January 10

What I am going to read next

Maureen
by Rachel Joyce
Pub date ~ February 7

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. I like the cover for The Muffin Shop Murder. I hope you enjoy reading this week!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great start to what's going to be a fun series. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Uncharted Waters looks interesting, and I like the covers of The Muffin Shop Murder and Maureen. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some great books on my reading list right now. Thanks for stopping and happy reading.

      Delete
  3. I’d like to read the Joyce series.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a interesting series. Gotta love the quirky characters. Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I like cozies - especially baking ones that feature muffins and puppies haha. Here's my first review of the year.
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2023/01/first-review-of-year-mystery.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cozy mysteries aren't usually my thing but this is an author I've read before and I wanted to support her. I really think I'm going to enjoy this series. Who knows? Maybe the cozy mystery genre will be a whole new thing for me. Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...