Monday, January 30, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 30, 2023 #IMWAYR

    

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Mothered
by Zoje Stage
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ March 1

Not Your Father's America
by Cort Casady
print ARC
Pub date ~ January 17

The Forgetting Time
by Sharon Guskin
Narrated by Susan Bennett & David Pittu
audio-book

What I recently finished

Lucy in the Sky 
by Kay Bratt
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ February 13

When We Believed in Mermaids
by Barbara O'Neal
print from my bookshelves

Missing: A Memoir
by Cornelia Maude Spelman

Golden in Death
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen
audio-book

What I am going to read next

The Last Beekeeper
by Julie Carrick Dalton
print ARC
Pub date ~ March 7

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...