Monday, January 16, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 16, 2023 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

No More Secrets
by Kerry Lonsdale
print ARC
Pub date ~ March 14
Love this series!!

Maureen
by Rachel Joyce
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ February 7

Golden in Death
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen
audio-book

What I recently finished

The Maid
by Nita Prose
e-book

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce
print

Uncharted Waters
by Tammy L. Grace
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ February 8

What I am going to read next

When We Believed in Mermaids
by Barbara O'Neal
print

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I love the title and cover of When We Believed in Mermaids. I hope you enjoy your books!


    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 'The Maid' bought the kindle book. It was ok. The ending is disappointing, I thought. I read 'The Convenience Store girl' and I loved it until they dissolve the independence of the female at the end like in 'The Maid'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read one JD Robb book, I should read another as I kind of like that genre - future detective, right? Here's my latest:
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2023/01/review-of-feast-of-fools-anthology.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...