Monday, March 5, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 5, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I have had a wonderful reading week! I ended up finishing 4 books this week, all of them fabulous reads. I will be posting my thoughts about each of them soon.

This week is spring break at the college where I work. I still have to work my normal hours but it'll be really quiet in the library without the students. It's a great time to get things caught up.

We'll also be having our campus-wide meeting for support staff this week and I'm going to be recognized for my 20 years at the university. How can that be? Seems like we just moved here a few years ago!! It's a little surreal when I think that I started working there before most of our current students were even born. Yikes! Sorry, I'm feeling old right now. 😯

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36097619
The Tuscan Child
by Rhys Bowen

10402996
New York to Dallas (In Death #33)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

38503702
Beyond the Garden (Magnolia Series #2)
by Ashley Farley

36194456
The Recipe Box
by Viola Shipman

36986099
Evanthia's Gift (The Gift Saga #1)
by Effie Kammenou
(audio-book)

35839489
Let Me Lie
by Clare Mackintosh

What I am going to read next

35533431
The Broken Girls
by Simone St. James

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I like The Recipe Box-that looks interesting,as well as Beyond the Garden-I would read those!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Broken Girls and The Recipe Box....plus Beyond the Garden has such a beautiful cover! I just purchased The House on Trodd Street so I"ll read that as soon as it arrives. Right now, finishing P.S. I Miss You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read The Recipe Box. It's on my to-read list.
    I'm currently re-reading Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...