Monday, September 2, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 2, 2024 #IMWAYR

         

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

I just want to know - how can it be September already!? Doesn't it seem like time is flying by so, so fast? Our university students are already back in session, with the public schools starting this week. Where did the summer go?

I enjoyed my reading world of August. I was able to get a lot of TBR books read. That's always a good feeling. I'm also going to participate in one of my FB groups TBR challenge for the month of September, so hopefully I'll get through a few more. Then I'll be hitting my review books hard again. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

True Confessions of an Ambivalent Caregiver
by Cindy Eastman
print ARC from publisher
Pub date ~ September 17

Hannah: The Soldier Diaries
by Steve Wallis
audio-book for review
Published September 2022

What I recently finished

Closer Home
by Kerry Anne King
e-book from my collection
Published March 2016

What We Saw at Night
by Jacquelyn Mitchard
print from my TBR shelves
Published January 2013

Missing Daughter
by Kiersten Modglin
e-book from my collection
Published November 2021

Don't Forget Me
by Rea Frey
audio-book from my collection
Published January 2024

What I am going to read next

What Was Mine
by Helen Klein Ross
print from my TBR shelves for a challenge
Published January 2016

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...