Monday, September 9, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 9, 2024 #IMWAYR

          

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Here we are, peeling the days of September off of our calendars. Slow down world! 

Hubs and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday. Fifty-one years with the same man! It was pretty low key. We saw one of our sons and one of our grandkids. I didn't have to cook dinner so I consider that a win! Last year we celebrated big time for our 50th and had all of the kids and grands—there are 18 us in total—here for a few days. That was wonderful. So much love. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

What Was Mine
by Helen Klein Ross
print from my TBR shelves for a challenge
Published January 2016

Hannah: The Soldier Diaries
by Steve Wallis
audio-book for review
Published September 2022

What I recently finished

The Perfect Child
by Lucinda Berry
e-book from my collection
Published March 2019

True Confessions of an Ambivalent Caregiver
by Cindy Eastman
print ARC for review
Pub date ~ September 17

What I am going to read next

Immersion: A Linguist's Memoir
by Linda Murphy Marshall
print ARC for review
Pub date ~ September 24

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 51 years, always to be celebrated even just quietly. Hope your reading is enjoyable this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...