Monday, September 23, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 23, 2024 #IMWAYR

  

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Miss Moonchild Starbeam
by Joanne DeMaio
e-book from author for review
Published September 17, 2024

Echoes of Us
by Joy Jordan-Lake
print ARC for review
Pub date ~ October 8

Great Expectations
by Charles Dickens
e-book from my shelves/my slow read
First published July 30, 1860

Bring Me Back
by Paris, B.A.
audio-book from my shelves
Published March 2018

What I recently finished

Love Is for the Birds
by Diane Owens Prettyman
print ARC for review
Pub date ~ October 8

The Prince and the Troll
Rainbow Rowell
audio-book from my shelves
Published December 2020

What I am going to read next

Beneath the Carolina Sun
by Ashley Farley
eARC from the author for review
Pub date ~ October 22

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting assortment of books. I should look for audiobooks I've had for a while when I make my next choice. I've been rereading favorite audiobooks lately. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...