Sunday, October 7, 2012

Showcase Sunday #13


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by 
where we show off the books we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

I have not posted a Showcase Sunday for a couple of weeks
so I have quite a haul here. 
LOVIN' IT!!

Click on the book covers to find out
more about the books on Goodreads.

For Review

Viewer Discretion Advised by Cindy Roesel  

The Shortest Way Home by Juliette Fay

Whoever You Are by Donna Marie Lanheady

Won

Imperfectly Beautiful by Diony George
from the author - Thanks Diony!! 

Buddy: How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man by Brian McGrory
from Read it Forward - Thank you!!

The Good Woman by Jane Porter
from Bookreporter - Thanks so much!! 

Swapped from BookMooch

The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
This is the next selection for my book group. 
It looks like a fun read!

Loaned to me 

Remember Me by Laura Hendrie
I loaned some books to my sister and she sent me this one in return. It is by a local author in her community so I am anxious to see what it's about. 

What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!


1 comment:

  1. The Shortest Way Home looks interesting! I hope you enjoy it (and all the other new books) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...