Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WWW Wednesdays October 24


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
This is the book my group is reading this month. It's a fun read but I am not sure how much discussion there will be about it.  

What did you recently finish reading?

Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
Catherine has done it again!
What a wonderful book! 
Read my thoughts here.


Whole Latte Life by Joanne DeMaio
Doesn't this cover look just yummy?
The story was just as wonderful!
You can read my thoughts here

What do you think you will read next?

Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos
for TLC Book Tours
I am super excited to read this one!
My thoughts will be posted next week.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of A Whole Latte Life. I've checked it out multiple times, didn't think the synopsis was really for me, but I KEEP looking at it because I like the cover so much. I suppose I just like coffee. LOL. Here's my WWW: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend recommended 'Dirty Girls...' a few years ago. I never got around to reading it. Funny seeing it here after all these years.

    Re:Whole Latte Life. Totally cheesy title, but yes, that cover is heavenly. Have you ever read 'Bread Alone?'
    Somehow your review brings that book to mind. Not mind-benders, but lovely reads. I'd recommend 'Bread Alone' and I'll check out this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...