Friday, October 19, 2012

Winners @ The Book Bag!

I am pleased to announce the winners 
of the awesome book 
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft
by Jody Gehrman


Jody graciously offered a print copy for one of my followers from US/Can and an e-book for one of my international followers. 

If you didn't win, you can get the book for free on Amazon on Halloween and the Day of the Dead.

How perfectly scary is that!! 

Happy Halloween!
Let's Get Spooky...


In celebration of the witchiest month
will be FREE on Amazon

October 31st (Halloween, of course)
November 1st (Day of the Dead)

You really need to get this while it's free! 

And now ~ to announce the winners! 

The print copy goes to 

Suz Reads

and the e-book goes to 

Warisha

Congratulations to you both! 

Emails are on their way. 
Be sure to check your spam folder. 
You have 48 hours to respond to the email. 

I have a couple of other giveaways going on right now so go check them out. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...