Sunday, October 14, 2012

Showcase Sunday #14



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by 
where we show off the books we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

Click on the book covers to find out
more about the books on Goodreads.

Bought 

A couple of week ago, I went to the South Dakota Festival of Books. I was able to connect with some of my favorite authors and get some signed books.

 I Gave My Heart to Know This by Ellen Baker
I have loved the cover of this book since the first time I saw it. Then I read in Ellen's newsletter that she was going to be at the festival. I knew I had to see her! And then I found out that she graduated from the town where I now live.
Small world ~ gotta love it!

 Once Upon a Time, There Was You by Elizabeth Berg 
I love, love, love Ms. Berg and everything she writes. I attended one of her sessions and she is a wonderful speaker. It was amazing to be able to talk with her too!

 Dead Case in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery #3) 
by Ann Charles
I know I have raved about Ann and her Deadwood series. I love her and her books! My daughter and I were able to spend some time with her - what a hoot! Here is the link to my thoughts on her first book in the series. I highly recommend them!

 The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
Ms. Jackson is one of my good friend's favorite authors so I got this autographed book for her. Shhhh, it's a secret ~ don't tell!

Won

The Day I Lost My Shaker of Salt by Jen Tucker
I won this from a giveaway on Tracie Bannister's blog. Tracie is the author of In Need of Therapy, which I read and reviewed. My thoughts on that book are HERE.
Thanks Tracie and Jen! 

Swapped from PaperBackSwap

 
Keepsake by Kristina Riggle
I love this cover and the story sounds amazing. I can hardly wait to dive into it!

What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...