Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WWW Wednesdays October 10



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

Remembrance by Michelle Madow

What did you recently finish reading?

The Toadhouse Trilogy (Book #1) by Jess Lourey
My thoughts are here

Sex, Lies & Hot Tubs by Elissa Ambrose 
My thoughts will be posted on the 15th.

What do you think you will read next?

Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth 
for TLC Book Tours
My thoughts will be posted October 18th

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, Cold Light looks great

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/www-wednesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping. Wanted to get started reading Cold Light at lunch today but co-workers wouldn't leave me alone. :^)

      Delete
  2. How's Remembrance going? I recently finished Remembrance and Vengeance, hopefully I won't forget much by the time the last book comes out in November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved Remembrance! And wanted to get both of those read before the next ones comes out - don't think it will be a problem. This one was great! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of your books but I'm amazed with all your different book tours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! Me too! There are just so many great books out there and I have a hard time saying no. I am trying to cut back a little. We'll see how that works. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  4. i haven't heard of any of these but I do like the cover of Remembrance. I'm going to have to look more into that one.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remembrance is the first book in a trilogy. I am excited to move on to book 2. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...