Monday, April 8, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 8, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Spring is here!!⛅ And then winter is rearing it ugly head again later this week. ⛄ Ugh. We will enjoy almost 70 degree temps today and then we're under a winter storm watch Wednesday into Thursday. Ugh, ugh. At least the snow won't stick around too long, right? 🙏

Right now, I'm listening to To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm enjoying getting in some classic reads and listening to them is the way to go. I take my time and savor all that makes them classics. I was thinking about reading/listening to Great Expectations next. I remember that I loved that story when we read it in school but I don't remember why. It will be fun revisiting again. Give me some suggestions. What other classics would you recommend? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

40141647
Before She Was Found
by Heather Gudenkauf
Pub date 4/16

40103177
When Never Comes
by Barbara Davis
Narrated by Shannon McManus
(audio-book)

22301044
To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
Narrated by Sissy Spacek
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

39863424
Saving Meghan
by D. J. Palmer
Pub date 4/9
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

44498157
Life at the Coffin Joint
(Deadwood Undertaker #1)
by Ann Charles and Sam Lucky
Loved it! Read my thoughts here.

40938691
A Curve in the Road
by Julianne MacLean
Narrated by Coleen Marlo
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next


Smoke and Mirrors
by T. J. Moore

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. We have the same kind of roller coaster weather. Sigh. Good reading ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had days of rain and fog and are expecting worse weather later in the week. I have To Kill a Mockingbird on my TBR shelf. I really should read it someday. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was warm today but it's clouding over. Rain wouldn't surprise me. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is reading To Kill a Mockingbird right now for school.

    Have a great reading week :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...