Monday, April 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 22, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We had beautiful weather over the holiday weekend. Since Sunday was Easter and today is my birthday, most of the family got together to celebrate the two events—we were only missing a few of the grands. Saturday was exceptionally nice and I was able to get some patio reading in. I loved it and I'm looking forward to doing more of that in the future, although today is supposed to be rainy. I'm kinda okay with that though since the rain helps wash away the winter dirtiness. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

32051912
The Alice Network
by Kate Quinn

12099007
The Last Boyfriend
(Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2)
by Nora Roberts
Narrated by MacLeod Andrews
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

37976031
The Summer Cottage
by Viola Shipman
Pub date 4/23
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

22301044
To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
Narrated by Sissy Spacek
(audio-book)

40103177
When Never Comes
by Barbara Davis
Narrated by Shannon McManus
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next

41744089
Sunset Beach
by Mary Kay Andrews

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, and Easter!

    I hope you get to enjoy more time on your patio

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. I've been seeing that May Kay Andrews everywhere lately -- a sure sign that beach reading weather is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday. I caught up with an older Nora Roberts last week too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...