Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 4, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

35706356
A Little Bit of Grace
by Phoebe Fox

35077914
Holding on to Hurt
by Charlotte Roth 

What I recently finished

33987795
The Memory of Butterflies
by Grace Greene
Read my thoughts here.

24219845
Whiskey & Charlie
by Annabel Smith
Great story!

25496757
The Word Game
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)
My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next


Poetry of Presence: An Anthology of Mindfulness Poems 
Phyllis Cole-Dai & Ruby R. Wilson
This is a book of poetry published by one of my co-workers. I absolutely love this cover and I am excited to read the poetry inside.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books you got this week! I hope you have a great reading week!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book covers make me want to read them all! I just finished City of Friends by Joanna Trollope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Memory of Butterflies, too. Have you read The Happiness in Between by the same author?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...