Monday, May 13, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 13, 2019


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Not much reading again this week. We've had my mother-in-law here since Thursday and that means the kids and kiddos coming off and on to visit with her. It also means lots of meals and socializing, but not much book time. I love that we get to spend time with her since she turned 88 on Sunday, but it will be nice to get back to our normal routine and I can read more. 😉

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

44097967
Starfish: A Rockstar Romance
by Lisa Becker
Pub date 5/21

12099007
The Last Boyfriend
(Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2)
by Nora Roberts
Narrated by MacLeod Andrews
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

45446714
In the Swim of Things
by Tracie Banister
Pub date 5/15
My thoughts will be posted on 5/17

Smoke and Mirrors
by T. J. Moore 
Very different from my usual but it was very good My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

42632584

Have You Seen Luis Velez?
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Pub date 5/21
I love her stories!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Smoke and Mirrors looks interesting. Sometimes it's fun to read out of our normal genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Enjoy your time with your mother-in-law. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My in-laws are coming to visit at the end of the month. I'll be similarly busy when they're here. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you’ve had time with family, my mother in law hasn’t visited us in the 16 years we’ve been here, she complains it’s too far, and to be fair it is a four hour drive.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...