Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by 
The Story Siren
Each week we spotlight the books we've received for review, swapped, won, purchased or downloaded. 

Links will take you to Goodreads for a synopsis. 

For Review

Make it Stay by Joan Frank

Won

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano Long
Agroafabulous by Sara Benincasa

Swapped

Alice Bliss by Laura Harrinton
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
Another one I have already read 
but my book club is reading in April.


So many books! So little time!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you got some great books this week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice selection. :) I've seen Agorafabulous mentioned in a couple of places recently, I'd be intrigued to hear if it's any good! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I had to laugh when I was writing this author's name ~ Benincasa ~ get it? Cracked me up so I am pretty sure the book will be fun!

      Delete
  3. The cover for Alice Bliss is gorgeous. Hope you enjoy it and your other books :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks! The cover is what grabbed me to - I love it!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That's some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...