Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWW Wednesdays April 11


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack.

Still working on The Big Rock Candy Mountain  
by Wallace Stegner.

What did you recently finish reading?

When All That's Left of Me is Love by Linda Campanella. 
My thoughts on this book were posted yesterday.

What do you think you will read next?

All the Difference by Kaira Rouda


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these before...but there are some pretty covers. :-)

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Irish, I haven't heard of your books, either. I'm going to look them up, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...