Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays April 18


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

The Warble by Victoria Simcox

Still working on The Big Rock Candy Mountain  
by Wallace Stegner

What did you recently finish reading?

Fat is the New 30 by Jill Conner Browne
Hilarious! My thoughts will be posted later today

Banana Split by Josi S. Kilpack
My thoughts are here

All the Difference by Kaira Rouda
My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

Little Bee by Chris Cleave
I am reading this one again for my book group


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I've had Little Bee on my TBR forever! I need to pick it up and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look interesting!

    Here's my WWW Wed:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesdays-41812.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - I am going over to check out your WWW.

      Delete
  3. That bannana spilt book is making me hungry.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome cover - I had to keep it covered or I would have been running out to get ice cream all the time. :^)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great WWW list. The Magic Warble & The Big Rock Candy Mountain look interesting... might have to see what they're about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both great books! You should add them to your TBR list.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...