Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (19)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by 
The Story Siren
Each week we spotlight the books we've received 
for review, swapped, won or purchased. 

Won


Lisa See also wrote Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, which I loved! I already have Shanghi Girls on my shelf to read. Now I have the sequel!! I need to get these two books read. I am sure I am going to love them too.

From the library 

Eve (Eve, Quinn and Bonnie #1) by Iris Johansen 

I love the Eve Duncan series by Johansen. Eve is the first in a 'trilogy that will begin to answer questions that have haunted her legion of fans for over a decade' giving us some background information about the main characters, finally. 
  
 
by Don Van Ryn, Susie Van Ryn, Newell Cerak, Colleen Cerak, Whitney Cerak, Mark Tabbrom 

This book was selected as our May read for one of my book clubs. It's really different from what we normally read. I expect to have tears. 



So many books! So little time!!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Shanghai Girls and Dreams of Joy. I have Snow Flower on my shelf but I just haven't had the chance to read it. I've been playing catch up for a while now.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I love the name of your blog! My daughter works in a library and her staff 'caught' her one day with her nose in a book, sniffing away. hehehe. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...