Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (18)

Before I get to this week's IMM, 
I just want to shout out a big 


for all the birthday wishes! 
I am definitely feeling the love today!!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by 
The Story Siren
Each week we spotlight the books we've received for review, swapped, won, purchased or downloaded. 

For Review

Paris in Love by Eloisa James

The Sun Zebra by Rolando Garcia

Angels, Chimps and Tater Mitts by Mike Ball
I was asked to review this book and the author sent me his first book (part 1) also! Sweet!! 

Gifted

What I've Learned So Far by Mike Ball

Swapped 
From PaperbackSwap ~ love that site!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs

Remedies by Kate Ledger


So many books! So little time!!

6 comments:

  1. Miss Peregrine's is on my tbr list too. I got it a little while ago but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading!
    Meags @ Feeling a Little Bookish
    http://bookworm-meags222.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - am heading off to check out your post.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Miss Peregrine's! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - I need to put Miss P at the top of my pile - I am so anxious to read it. I am going to go check out your IMM.

      And thanks for the follow - welcome!

      Delete
  3. "Paris in love" has a great cover!

    p.s.
    My blog received a little prize and one of the rules states that I have to pass the award on to 15 more blogs I usually follow and yours is among them, I hope you will be pleased to receive it! :)
    Here you can find the post
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/first-award-to-peek-book.html

    Bye!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and THANKS!!!! for the award. I will check it out and post about it soon.

    Thanks again - this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...