Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (17)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by 
The Story Siren
Each week we spotlight the books we've received for review, swapped, won, purchased or downloaded. 

My mailbox was very empty and sad this week. 


And then on Saturday, 
the mailman delivered these 2 great books. 


Won


Momnesia by Lori Verni-Fogarsi
from Chick Lit Plus 

and 

The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch
from Amy over at Bookzilla 

Thanks so much for making my mailbox happy!! 

So many books! So little time!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the Saturday mail saves the week! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, glad you got more books Saturday! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...