Monday, April 2, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 2, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, we made it to April, Easter is past, the first day of Spring has come and gone and...they are predicting snow for us again this week. Ugh!

I do seem to be catching up on my reading and Goodreads is saying I am only 1 book behind schedule on my reading challenge. I should just quit looking at that, shouldn't I? 😌

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36682445
Aphrodite's Tears
by Hannah Fielding 

31340858
Abby's Journey
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

36052977
Sparkle On: Women Aging in Gratitude
by Kim Kane

Manipulated Lives
Manipulated Lives
by H.A. Leuschel 
My thoughts will be posted on Wednesday.

10402996
New York to Dallas (In Death #33)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)

35758169
Before I Let You Go
by Kelly Rimmer
My thoughts will be posted later today.

What I am going to read next

35698114
Other People's Houses
by Abbi Waxman

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Other People's Houses, and I want Before I Let You Go.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to seeing your thoughts on Kelly Rimmer's book, my post will go up later too. I found it great reading although some of the issues were so tough and heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...