Monday, April 30, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 30, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, I didn't post last Monday because we were on vacation in the Black Hills so this is two weeks worth of reading. I, of course, had unrealistic expectations on the number of books I would get read. Alas, vacation sightseeing got in the way. But we had a great time! 

And then after we got back, I had such a busy week with most of my evenings booked and that really cut into my reading time as well. This past weekend we ended up babysitting 4 of our 8 grandkids, with the oldest being 14 (not too hard), the youngest only 15 months old (high maintenance), and the other two right in the middle. Needless to say, there was no reading for me all weekend. 

I am so ready to get in some quality reading time and I have quite a few posts to write as well. Someday I'll get caught up, right? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36423957
Echo Moon (A Ghost Gifts Novel Book 3)
by Laura Spinella
This series is so good! Releases May 22nd.

Sailing out of Darkness: Carolina Coast, Book 4
Sailing out of Darkness (Carolina Coast #4)
by Normandie Fischer
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

6131767
Henry's Sisters
by Cathy Lamb 
This was a book club pick. It was my first Cathy Lamb book, won't be my last.

36154689
Every Single Secret
by Emily Carpenter
Fabulous! Releases May 1st.

36097622
The Forgotten Ones
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)
Amazing!

39082951
Broken Wide (Mindjack: Zeph #3)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Great ending to an exciting series!

What I am going to read next

36336690
The High Tide Club
by Mary Kay Andrews
I love her books!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time even if there wasn't enough reading time. I'm sure you'll catch up. I read the first Ghost Gifts and enjoyed it. I'll have to catch up on the series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important thing is you had a great time on your holiday. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had fun with your grandkids, Black Hills has such a nice name!!
    I like your books, I added Echo Moon to my list!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading Dearly Departed which I won last week. Thanks again for your great book giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning the audiobook of Sailing out of Darkness. I think Laura Jennings did a great job! And you've given me some great ideas of books to pick up next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...