Monday, April 9, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 9, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

It snowed here all day Sunday! Ugh!! As my 3 year old grandson exclaimed when we looked out the window and saw all the snow, "Now Spring will never come! It's too cold!" He was so sad. Out of the mouth of babes, right? It is kind of pretty but not so much in April when we are 3 weeks into Spring-time already.

Hubby and I are planning a trip to the Black Hills in a few weeks. First we'll stop and visit my mother-in-law in Nebraska for a few days and then head to the Hills. We love it out there and I can't wait! I've already started to think about the books I'm going to take! 📕📖📗📚

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

35698114
Other People's Houses
by Abbi Waxman

36097622
The Forgotten Ones
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

36682445
Aphrodite's Tears
by Hannah Fielding 
My thoughts will be posted later this week.

31340858
Abby's Journey
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next

38122752
Bridal Girl (Blogger Girl #3)
by Meredith Schorr 
I love this series!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. I loved Other People's Houses...and I like the look of The Secret to Southern Charm, in your sidebar. I have read and loved other books by the author.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so done with winter, it's still really cold here in PA, but I hope spring shows up before summer..LOL!!
    I hope you have a fantastic trip,that sounds so nice!
    Other People's Houses seems pretty popular!! Hope you enjoy yohttp://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_9.htmlur books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking books. It's still snowing way too frequently here. I want Spring and green and warm. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have fun in the Black Hills. I’d like to go back there someday. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow here to but the good thing is now I have been catching up on some old paper backs that my sister gave me. Currently reading The way to a Duke's Heart by Caroline Linden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...